master restore

muz379 said:
maybe it dosent have an image on the hdd and just uses a restore dvd , or i have seen in the case of a lot of second hand pc's the restore partition is removed by the shop e.g. or have you changed the hdd
Ideally we need more info about the computer that your doing this on mate

ok what are the ways i can master restore it with out using a disk only one i know of is crt+f11 at the start up screen any other ways?

Well like i just said, what kind of computer is it? Not all computers have a backup partition.

oh and if they don't have any other way to do it, can you tell me is reinstalling windows xp would work, somone told me it would work but i don't have the cd to do it, if that would work can somone tell me how to do it with out the cd

I don't think there's anything you can do without the disc. Either borrow the disc from someone and use your serial or you'll have to buy a new one. Try contacting the customer support for whatever computer you have and see if they'll send you a new one.

dell restore is press f2 i think it is the bios screen, then it will give you an option of what partitions to boot to .

Back
Top Bottom