Masked Raiders strike AGAIN!!!

Yeah I heard about that. We had one in the Tescos down here (not related though I don't think) a few weeks back

Uk is getting bad now isnt it. When i lived in Leeds in the student area we had so many crimes and muggings.Spain is getting like it now a lot of immigrants coming over here to pick oranges and then breaking into the houses, killing the dogs, and stealing everything, crazy.

Wow, four men carrying axes. Like it should belong in a comic book but it's bad that it actually happened.

Here in San Antonio, Texas a thief was trying to rob the place of cash with a gun but the clerk in the store had a shotgun underneath the register so when he made it look like he was going for the money, he actually got the gun. The thief ran away but the police got him a few blocks down because he got a leg wound for the shotgun blast.

I think one of the crackers was the kids that tried to shoplift from tescos in Didsbury, tried to outrun the security by running along the railway tracks and got knocked down by a train......

Back
Top Bottom