Man, what do I want for christmas...

im lookin at digital camcorders for taping snowboarding skateboarding, etc. anyone got any nice ones?

D-Lew said:
Go grab one, then. I taught myself. Been playing for about 5 months and I can sound pretty good if I practice a song a lot. But I can't play well in standard tuning, only drop. It's a good way to relieve stress.

yeah, i heard it's hard to learn..but i'm willing to give it a shot. the only song i can play on the guitar is smoke on the water. iknow lame huh? but hey, i only played the guitar twice.

i will give it a shot sometimes since everything i do is self-taught, i just need to find out what would be a good starter guitar. ;)

Get drugs for xmas :) Some perscription drugs that should start working again is seriously the thing im most excited about for xmas.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Get drugs for xmas :) Some perscription drugs that should start working again is seriously the thing im most excited about for xmas.
lol? for actual health or recreational use?

boardordi3 said:
lol? for actual health or recreational use?

Health (Looks)

edit: I use to have 100% perfect skin in summer and everyone wanted me, and I was even the hottest guy they could find in my city to be on a TV show. So now I need my model type skin back.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Health (Looks)

edit: I use to have 100% perfect skin in summer and everyone wanted me, and I was even the hottest guy they could find in my city to be on a TV show. So now I need my model type skin back.
ohhh lol, i was like :confused: :confused: :confused:

~mr mixx~ said:
yeah, i heard it's hard to learn..but i'm willing to give it a shot. the only song i can play on the guitar is smoke on the water. iknow lame huh? but hey, i only played the guitar twice.

i will give it a shot sometimes since everything i do is self-taught, i just need to find out what would be a good starter guitar. ;)
I got my guitar and amp for $80. It was a used Fender Squier (Looks just like the Strat) and a 10W amp. I hear you should learn acoustic first but I didn't care. My strings right now are thicker than my dad's acoustic and amplification sounds better, anyway.
guitarwf9.jpg

Ya, I would like to learn how to play guitar...it would be cool, and I like the way acoustic guitars sound

Electric can sound very similar to acoustic unless you use pedals or distortion effects, just FYI.

Ya, I have strummed on an electric before of course nothing really musical since I don't know how to play, and it sounds cool too

Back
Top Bottom