Man, what do I want for christmas...

heres some thing:

speakers
digital camera
new mouse or keyboard
new computer chair
mp3 player
more ram

ya i just realized that im only really listing computer related things lol. are you wanting computer related things or something else?

If your not sure what you want, just ask for money, depending on how much they give you.

PCNoob said:
I need to make a short christmas list by tomorrow morning or my mom's just gonna get me some clothes :eek: lol.

What should I get? :confused:

Noooooooooooo, please for the love of God, not clothes for Christmas, why would she be so cruel...haha, well you better get on the ball and give her a list then. :p

-edit-

Bahawolf said:
I ask for money, and I'm getting a new bass guitar as well this year.

that's cool you want a guitar for christmas, i wish i would have learned how to play the guitar. =)

~mr mixx~ said:
that's cool you want a guitar for christmas, i wish i would have learned how to play the guitar. =)
Go grab one, then. I taught myself. Been playing for about 5 months and I can sound pretty good if I practice a song a lot. But I can't play well in standard tuning, only drop. It's a good way to relieve stress.

I'm in the same exact position, its so easy to spend money when other people are buying it for you, but once its yours your like well do I really need this...? Except I don't have a deadline...I was going to get a 37" LCD tv for $699, but the sale ended, which really sucks!!!

Back
Top Bottom