Man Shoots Teen in Buttocks Because of Baggy Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
^no. I can't go around wearing just a sock (if you know what I mean). I'd get chucked in the clinker for a couple days for sure for inappropriate conduct or something along the lines. That's because freedom has to be tempered with discipline, and not just gung-ho everyone-can-do-what-they-want.

^no. I can't go around wearing just a sock (if you know what I mean). I'd get chucked in the clinker for a couple days for sure for inappropriate conduct or something along the lines. That's because freedom has to be tempered with discipline, and not just gung-ho everyone-can-do-what-they-want.
dude, it was pants, like common lol. Im not saying i wear my pants like that, but its not something to worry about lol.

Yeah I know lol, I'm just saying. It's people's opinions that walking around only wearing a sock is not acceptable. Same thing (for some people) for the pants-lower-than-your-arse style. This guy just expressed his feelings in a VERY wrong manner (e.g. SHOOTING the dudes...likewtfbbq?). nehuz my point is, yeah it's a free country but at the same time you should be respectful to the people around you and not go around doing something (even if you can) if you know it's going to offend people. Obviously there's exceptions etc, you can't please everyone etc, and this could be debated for days/years, but I think I'll stop here :p

lol... PANTS! lol, if I had my way, I would shoot every guy that wore skinny jeans in the butt because that just aint right :p LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom