Making Virtual Disks on your hd

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
So far I have :
Battlefield 2
Age of Empires 3
Need for Speed : Most Wanted
Sim city 4
and alll of these guys require a cd to play. So what I'm gettin at is, is there a program or some way that I could Copy the Game disk to my harddrive and mount it on to a Virtual CD so I wouldnt have to change cd each time that I want to play a different Game.

try alcohol 120%. you can have up to six virtual drives. also it takes off the copyright protection on it allowing you to play games. the downside is that you have to pay for it but i think there is a free trial period

:O ILLEGAL SOFTWARE! EVERYONE DOES IT! :). Yep, alcohol 120 works perfectly, or you can try daemon tools. However, some games do not let you use the virtual drives and everything goes crazy. So you have to download more virtual disc hiding programs and everything bascially becomes a mess. My suggestion, avoid installing these suckers unless you're really into finding illegal software, etc.

again, the software is NOT illegal. Both alcohol120% and daemon tools are legal, but can be used to do illegal things.

But yeah, both of those can create virtual drives.

just download a no cd key.. im not sure if thats legal or not, but for real, who gives a damn..

arrizx said:
just download a no cd key.. im not sure if thats legal or not, but for real, who gives a damn..

no cd key? I don't honestly have no idea what u are talking about. Cd key has nothing to do with the game needing a cd to run. The cd needs to be there because the game needs files from it. So yeah, a virtual drive is your best bet.

Alchohol 120% can be used to create up to 31 virtual drives, not just 16 ... but yes, you should use DAEMON tools or Alchohol 120% for your situation ...

Back
Top Bottom