Making sigs ! For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to point out that your sig is too big.. the rules say it must be 468px by 120px or smaller... yours is 500 by 100. If I were you, I'd resize that puppy before one of the mods gets ahold of it.

1 and 2 were made similarily, but the 3rd one (powerslaves) is totally different i just used kalidascope effect on 2 and 3 thats the only similarity between them. the original image on them was totally different

mac_mogul said:
I would also like to point out that your sig is too big.. the rules say it must be 468px by 120px or smaller... yours is 500 by 100. If I were you, I'd resize that puppy before one of the mods gets ahold of it.

It'd be a shame if someone lost their sig privilege because 1337 made their sig too big:confused:

I would love a sig with my site name in it Pc Domination.com now normaly i would make it myself but im not a good artiest ..... not good at all.....

Hah, this is a funny thread... Anyways, I wanted to announce that I, too, am accepting PayPal donations for my l33t skillz. Talk smack and I'll do it for free :cool: if you can make sense out of that.

Anyways... why you getting so mad cause someone said you used the same background? Who cares if you were.. gosh. Some crazy peeps up in this board. I would also change the size of those sigs so the people you make them for don't lose privilages. That would just be wrong.

harley3344 said:
I would love a sig with my site name in it Pc Domination.com now normaly i would make it myself but im not a good artiest ..... not good at all.....

I hade some free time and I managed to come up with this :)
Its 400px by 100px so its regulation size.

Attachments

• pcdomination.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 21
shoot i mit as well take this offer for mine name wahtever you think looks cool and suites my name Dark_Sniper* ill be checkin in thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom