Making Friends.

Just out of curiosity.. what's your definition of messed up?
But to be honest, usually talking does suffice, regardless of what it seems, consistency is just the main factor in that. You just have to make a regular thing with people you want to get to know better, and sometimes you have to be the one that takes the extra step and become friends with them outside of school as well. Just asking them to a random movie or even a school funded event could be enough to touch off a really nice friendship. Anyways, that's how I really see things.

And just hang around with ppl. Not the preppy ones tho, they are usually meaner, lol. I just got back from a diabetes conference in Florida, and I only knew 4 of 3000 ppl when I first went there, but I became friends with tons of other ppl there, just talk to them or hang around with them, altho I ung out with 3 of those four almost all the time, I still met a bunch of ppl.

another at the chess club also speak to people about other stuff like computers and any sports you are interested in or even the weather/news cos people dont just wanna talk about one thing all the time

uhhh

well alright

just act yourself

a lotta people say it but it's actually true when i moved i was so worried about making friends this and that and nothing worked until i just gave up...seriously

i forgot about the whole "making friends" concept and just focused on other things, and before i knew it i started making friends, and I didn't even realize it. later on i looked back and noticed all the new people i knew and slapped myself for getting so worked up about it

don't worry about it, you'll be fine

just act yourself

Dead on. Sure, anyone can pretend to be anything. But when the people who you are trying to befriend find out that who you were trying to be isn't you, they'll ditch you.

Friends are alot more fun if they have the same real personality as you. Me and my friends all have different interests. They like sports, I like computers, but our personalities are the same which makes things a blast when we get together.

uhhh

well alright

just act yourself

a lotta people say it but it's actually true when i moved i was so worried about making friends this and that and nothing worked until i just gave up...seriously

i forgot about the whole "making friends" concept and just focused on other things, and before i knew it i started making friends, and I didn't even realize it. later on i looked back and noticed all the new people i knew and slapped myself for getting so worked up about it

don't worry about it, you'll be fine

Dead on. Sure, anyone can pretend to be anything. But when the people who you are trying to befriend find out that who you were trying to be isn't you, they'll ditch you.

Friends are alot more fun if they have the same real personality as you. Me and my friends all have different interests. They like sports, I like computers, but our personalities are the same which makes things a blast when we get together.

Yeah just act yourself all the time, trying to be someone else doesn't really worked (Spent MANY years doing that). Don't judge people as well, the "cool" plastic group are always lonely assholes as well.

I have a wide varitey of friends, to people uptight enough that they wont swear, to people that go and get drunk / high as hell all the time.

Yeah act yourself . Straight up . If somebody dosent like you for who you are well they are the kind of person that you dont need as a friend

6th form is great. i made loads of new friends when i started. i just sat in one of my lessons by myself n got talking to someone else as we had to work together, we became friends and are now good friends. the rest just followed on. school is a great way of making friends. be yourself and just see what happens

if only making friends was as easy as getting a girl friend :rolleyes: not like making friends is THAT easy but much easier than getting a gf to say the least

Arent we your friends :D

Back
Top Bottom