making folders on a music data cd

lerner1

In Runtime
hello i have a ? relating to windows media player on you know when you burn music cd as data well how do you seperate the songs into folders and name the folders bcuz i have like 200 songs on a data cd now and i want to know how to seperate them into there albums with the folders and then naming the folders does anyone know how to do that ? if so it would be a real help

right click and creat the folder. You must then name the folder the "exact name of the album" then drag the music to the folder and drop it in. When you go to play if auto look up is tagged in media player settings then the first time you play the album...media player will serch and install the tag for you and it will remember that as it is.

but can you put diffrent songs in a folder bcuz i want to make like a rock and rap folder

I think DVD players should because they have more controls and an interface for all the information
I agree with technoman that you can not specifically select a folder in the cd though

no you can. my brothers car cd player has a option to move through folders on a MP3. i have never botherd try figure out how to do it though.

my guess would be go into your CD burner drive, make a folder and put the music into it then burn.

yea my cd mp3 player has that option i figured out how to do it with nero now windows media player tho i dont htink u can do it with windows media player

how did you do it in nero, just want to know for the future if i want to do the same thing.

i just went to audio option right next to the dadt symbole on top then i went to make a mp3 cd then i just named the folder on my desktop put w/e catagory of music i wanted in that folder then put ll the folders in the burning window and burned it but with my mp3 player the folder name dont show up it just goes to the first song in the folder but u should be able to tell what folder it is if u remember the first song

Back
Top Bottom