Making an OS

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I want to make an OS (stupid I know :confused: , but everyone can have thier dreams), does anyone know where I can find out how to program one, a tutotial etc. preferably with links to various tools included, any help is much appreciated, coz ive got no chance on my own (only 14 :p ). If you cant help me does anyone know where i can download a "blank" OS, one that will just load up and I can edit or add any features. any help is much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

i know html (doesn't really count) basic and visual basic, but im prepared to do anything, its my long term project, as to how good, im quite good, there are better people out there, but im very keen, my biggest project spans over 50 pages of A4 paper on word (I haven't printed it out though)

Techy Geek said:
my biggest project spans over 50 pages of A4 paper on word (I haven't printed it out though)

Nice. What sort of thing are you working on?

Basic and VB don't really count either, if you are interested in serious programming. Try learning C.

Techy Geek said:
Hi,
I want to make an OS (stupid I know :confused: , but everyone can have thier dreams), does anyone know where I can find out how to program one, a tutotial etc. preferably with links to various tools included, any help is much appreciated, coz ive got no chance on my own (only 14 :p ). If you cant help me does anyone know where i can download a "blank" OS, one that will just load up and I can edit or add any features. any help is much appreciated

Thanks in advance.
Just wanted to say that it will take some hard work, but non the less good luck w/it man.

Back
Top Bottom