making a CD copy proof ?????

virus0010010

Baseband Member
If I put any data in a CD (lets say music for example) is there any way to make it copy proof so that when I give it to someone, that person can't copy any thing into there computer?

There's programs to lock folders and open them via passwords, but if you do it the way you ask, it will never be openable after on ANY computer, including yours.

Where do we find folder locking programs? I'll search, but try browsing google.

there are some games that you couldnt copy into your computer and into another CD.
I want to do that. Is there a program for me to do so?

What about a DRM file thingo? Like Itunes only allows the music to be copied 3 times.. ANd bigpond music does the same.. Im sure there is some sort of program... Cant windows media player just protect the files? I know it has a feature to lock them.. But im sure some CD cloning programs can just copy it straight away lol

ya I know but I want a name. I mean, I know that there is somthing out there and I know that there are some cloning programs that could just clone a CD not matter what program I use but I stiil want the name of this program.
please.

If ya computer can read a CD, then there will be a way to copy it. Even the copy protection used by the major game manufacturers can be bypassed

Back
Top Bottom