make money

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzuanzy

Baseband Member
i wish to earn money from online, i have a good typing speed in english, are there any option for earn money from the online, if yes plz send me coz, i dont have enough money to meet my life expenses, plz advise,

yours
anzuazy

i am waiting for ur reply.. i appoached some company but i dont have the confidence in it. thats y i asked here in for that, if anybody do the same plz advise me what i do ?

If you want a job involving your 'skill' of being able to type fast in English...try typing proper English. No 'plz' 'coz' 'dont' 'y'.

why dont you use Tech Forums Advanced Job Search for finding Tech Jobs. And as far as earning money from typing on the "online", it will be a rip off or a scam. At least go work at Mcdonalds or something, or maybe a walmart or target.

You could also become a professional ebayer hehe. Get a credit card, run it up from buying IT equipment that is cheap and resell it. Then use that money to buy even more and resell it.......And if you dont want an inventory, use drop shipping, Research it. It is the newest way that people think they can make a lot of money

anzuanzy said:
i wish to earn money from online, i have a good typing speed in english, are there any option for earn money from the online, if yes plz send me coz, i dont have enough money to meet my life expenses, plz advise,

yours
anzuazy

You may be fast at typing ENGLISH, but you sure don't know how to speak with proper punctuation. I diddn't praticularly care for grammer, but you got way too many commas and sentence frags in there. Try useing a period here and there.

You have exactly the english skills that any American computer company requires for it's outsourced tech support :)

My grandaddy always told me the quickest way to double your money was to take it out of your pocket, fold it over, and put it back in yer pocket. The next quickest way was to roll up yer sleeves and get to work. If you can't meet your life expenses....change the way you live. if your already livng frugally, then get a different job.

Or you could just save the money you are currently spending on your internet connection, sell your computer, buy some nice clothes and go back to school, get a degree and a good resume, THEN start looking for a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom