Magenta Ain't A Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<< definitely has a distinct Southern drawl and is intensely patriotic (country and state).

The English aren't really patriotic until you get to the content of language it bugs me to **** that English dictionary on fire fox is American English and you have to download English(British) to get the correct spelling lol.

That used to annoy me but I don't really see the point in caring about it :p

Magenta is a color evoked by light stronger in blue and red wavelengths than in yellowish-green wavelengths. (complements of magenta have wavelength 500–530 nm, i.e. green.).[2] In light experiments, magenta can be produced by removing the lime-green wavelengths from white light. It is an extra-spectral color, meaning it cannot be generated by a single wavelength of light, being a mixture of red and blue wavelengths. from wiki

so it is a color and theres a name for it "extra-spectral color"

alluminum is also not a part of a periodic table.
along with:lithum beryllum helum sodum magnesum potassum calcum titanum palladum etc.

i personally dont include I in alluminium to conserve resources and stay eco friendly one I at a time.

can someone calculate the amount of energy conserved if we would all use TXT chop language and skip letters?

black color is very interesting though

black is the absense of reflection.
it can only be seen as a reflection.
because if we look at the light source we see white light, we dont see anything when theres no light waves and we call it darkness.
but the reflected light is a mixture of all the lights combined

thats why i said its interesting
console-09.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom