Magenta Ain't A Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, how long are you guys going to keep on going with aluminum ? how bout petrolium or magnesium ? :D
Yes, we all pronounce things a certain way, alot people notice I speak a **** of alot different from them when I am not too angry.
When I speak normally, people say I sound like I from up north near boston harvard, when I am angry and start cursing, peeople flat out know and tell me I have that south florida temper, which is right on the money.

Some people tell me you cant really tell im from Texas and others say i have a heavy accent and that southern drawl. Im like wut? Ive lived in the country for half my life but i dont talk like a freakin redneck lol.

Well the thing that counts is if you like the home state you you were born in you respect it unless you see something totally different or experience.
Me, I like georgia to a certain degree, but I flat out don't like augusta ga and one of the main reasons I won't state here, trotter understands what I am talking about if he reads this post.

If I had to move to another part in georgia right now due to my budget, I would move to dorsville ga, hope I spelled it right, but a nice place and the people are care free as long as your not trying to rob a store or murdering somebody on the street which is pretty usual these days.

I was born and raised here in Texas and love this state but there are a few things i disagree with. Ive been recently looking for an excuse to move lately because things went from bad to worse here.

I've never really understood how anyone can 'love' their town/country/county/state :p Patriotism just isn't in my repertoire.

I think Australians are one of the most fiercely patriotic groups out there. I mean sure, we don't know anything beyond the first stanza for our national anthem, but that's because everyone's lazy.
lol this thread has fallen so far off topic

That was kind of my fault when I jumped in here this morning, somebody get us back to page 3 near the middle I believe and continue. :)

I declare this the off-topic thread of off-topic :3

I can't even pronounce Aluminium or how ever ya spell it, mostly because, well, for me, it's an awkward word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom