Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

contry

In Runtime
what magazines do u guys read?

for me... i read pc gamer,computer gaming world, computer shopper,maximum pc,Pc extreme(favorite) , once in a while i get some transworlds or import tunners :)

I made the decision that computer magazines are pretty useless. By the time it is on the shelf, all of the news is already out on anandtech, toms, xbit, etc. Not to mention, a magazine costs money.

But, I have been known to pick up a copy of Hot Rod or Road&Track occasionally.

Computer Shopper, CPU, or Computer Magazine. Usually just grab one when I know I'll need some reading for latter.

"Dudeworld..."

National Geographic, NeoGeo Power (Japanese) , Macworld, MacAddict, Maczone, MacGamer, and GMR. (Gamers Republic)

I mostly read Nat-Geo and MacAddict. :cool:

Australia PC Authority - Some of the distributors have given me a complentry subscription for this magazine. PC Authority is extremely baised.

Australian PC User - I normally flick through boss's PC User subscription as he normally does not have the time to read it. PC User is more marketed towards the first time computer user as most of the articles seem rather introductory.

Austrlian Business And Technology - Great Toilet Seat material there as I normally don't deal in this sort of high end equipment. However it's nice to know what is out there just incase. Not sure how I got it, but CNet seem to be giving me a free subscription to that every year.

TIME Australia - I normally flick through Dad's time magazines subscription. Not a bad read for al my news and current affairs.

National Geographic - I normally flick through Dad's National Geographic subscription. Lovely photography.

NewType - Only when the mood inspires me. Otherwise it's a rather expensive magazine about anime for me to be picking up on a regulare basis.

Australian Penthouse Limited Edition - Not just for the centerfolds. For a pr0n mag, this does have rather interesting news worthy articles.

Cine-Magic - It's a Japanese Magazine. I get their wall calander's every year. If you know about this title, then you would now what's it. It's has nothing to do with movies in the Cinemas. :eek:

I read Maximum PC. I like the articles and it comes with a CD every month, so no having to download the programs that the articles are about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom