Made a computer (no experience :/ )

happytimes

Beta member
So i am trying to make a computer seeing as i'm on kind of a strict budget i only have about 750 to 800 bucks to spend and this is one i have made but i'm not sure if it is any good for what i would like to do.
I would like to play MMO games ( Eve online, Anarchy online) along with games like fallout new vegas stuff like that.

Processor ( [= Quad Core =] AMD Athlonâ„¢ II X4 635 Quad-Core CPU )
Memory ( 4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand )
Video Card ( ATI Radeon HD 5450 - 1GB )
Motherboard ( Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 -- AMD 870 w/ 2x PCI-E 2.0 x16 )
Power Supply ( 600 Watt -- Standard )
Primary Hard Drive ( 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive )

Any help on the build or suggestions is greatly appreciated. :D

what you got there seems pretty good to me, the specs are actually better than my computer, and I can play Wow at high settins, and cod at high settings

Thanks i was just wondering if there was anything i was missing or could improve on. I mean i have never made a computer and i really need a good gaming one i'm tired of a videocard with only 250 mb instead of a gig :/

what is your budget and what do you not need (keyboard, mouse, monitor, OS and anything like that)

I just need everything that will make a computer run lets just say good enough to run the games at the top and also every total war game. I only have about a 800 dollar budget so i cant do anything too fancy :/ But i dont have a monitor and not to sound like a total noob but what is an OS?

And yes i do have a dvd drive it comes with the computer lol

I mean i dont think there are any good pre built computers with a nice monitor out there for 800 bucks that also does everything i would want it to do :/

Back
Top Bottom