Mad Dog Raptor GeForce4 Ti 4200 64 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Daemon Poster
I've seen many of these down at CompUSA for $79.99 after all them rebates, but since I'm quite unfamiliar with the manufacturer, can anyone care to give any opinions as to quality? :)

Thanks.

I haven't heard of the company either, but if Nvidia is allowing them to make the GeForce and use the GeForce name, I would think that it is atleast decent.

I read a couple reviews on the MDR GF4 Ti .Got very little info on Mad Dog but it all sounded good.I'd get it , based on the reviews that is.The card is fast for the buck.Hell , I think I might get one :)

I don't know if you noticed, but on www.newegg.com there's a 128 MB Ti4200 for $140...but it's made by a company called Palit. I haven't heard of them though..so..that's where Microbell comes in.

Palit isn't really new at all to the game - I read some reviews of their previous cards over at Digit Life.

As for some other pure value, my friend the other day bought a BFG Asylum GeForce4 Ti 4200 for $89 after a $30 rebate.

And for those unfamiliar with BFG Tech., they're pretty much a spinoff of the former Visiontek, or former employees, rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom