Mac Virtual Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroShade

In Runtime
Does anybody know where i can get a fully downloadable mac virtual machine file. I want to download safari and try my web page out to see if it runs the same in IE and firefox. Or even if somebody knows of a version of safari that will run on windows... that would be great to!!

Its illegal? What part? Even the virtual machine... I thought it was used for development purposes... which is what this is.

Look dude, you're missing the point. I could send you a link to download exactly what you want, it's not that hard to find on the internet. But it is against the rules, because it is illegal.

I understand that... I got in a little trouble with the illegal thing before. I just didn't realize it was illegal as a virtual machine. I do now. I understand too that I can't ask for the link to find on the internet... but can I ask where I can get a "not so fully downloadable file"... something basic... maybe an older version or something? Is there anything I can ask for that will allow me to test the page on Safari?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom