Low calorie diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that guys, i also need to lose weight. i am currently 160 lbs, and wanna lose, leg fat, and stomach fat ( i dont have that much). and get some rock hard abs. i have currently started biking every day, and doing some weight lifting, and M4A1 wat did u say in ur post? if anyone can tell me how i can lose the fat in the area, the best way.

john3 said:
I hear that guys, i also need to lose weight. i am currently 160 lbs, and wanna lose, leg fat, and stomach fat ( i dont have that much). and get some rock hard abs. i have currently started biking every day, and doing some weight lifting, and M4A1 wat did u say in ur post? if anyone can tell me how i can lose the fat in the area, the best way.

you cant spot reduce fat unless you get liposuction. White males also tend to carry fat around their stomachs and love handles.

Best way to lose that fat: Diet

Cardio is unnecessary to achieve those goals.

k so i figured out that my daily calorie need is 28xx, now im guessin i can decrease this by 800 or 500 hopefully. now, can someone suggest types of foods that i should avoid (junks are obvious), and what i should eat that has little calories, enough protein, but if not ill drink protein shakes, and nutrients.

EDIT: I dont want lipo, im 16 years old! lol. i wanna excercise and diet it out, not the ez way, i wanna feel proud of myself, and gain some diginity.

john3 said:
k so i figured out that my daily calorie need is 28xx, now im guessin i can decrease this by 800 or 500 hopefully. now, can someone suggest types of foods that i should avoid (junks are obvious), and what i should eat that has little calories, enough protein, but if not ill drink protein shakes, and nutrients.

EDIT: I dont want lipo, im 16 years old! lol. i wanna excercise and diet it out, not the ez way, i wanna feel proud of myself, and gain some diginity.

No, dont lower calories by that much. What will end up happening is you go into starvation mode and then your metabolism will slow - negating any effect of calorie reduction. Plus you'll be starving so you'll just head on over to the nearest fast food joint and scarf down a bunch of food.

Start off with lowering them by 100 calories from your baseline caloric intake per day. To find your baseline multiply your weight in pounds by 14-15 and this will give you your total calorie intake per day.

Eat 6 meals a day - eating more often will naturally increase your metabolism

What to eat: Read my previous post (and no, its not too long for you to read)

Weight training is another beast. How many days a week could you devote to it a week?

I'm a fitness supervisor at the University of Arizona gym by the way.

1zoz1ib.jpg

well, i have started cycling 3-5 days a week, and wait lifting 2-4 days a week. its not that hard for me, i mean, i am in shape, as in, i have endurance and strength, but its the fat that is on top thats the problem. and man are u buffed!.

EDIT: about meal 1 in your sample, im kinda troubled about the splenda, now from my knowledge splenda is an artificial sweetner, and im guessing it has aspartame in it, now isnt that a bad thing?

ok good, im alright now, that was all i was worried about.

EDIT: K my basline calorie thingy is 2,392, and im thinking of trying to reduce it to 2,200? is that okay? and how long should i keep that up before i lower it to say, 2,050? then 1,900?

john3 said:
ok good, im alright now, that was all i was worried about.

EDIT: K my basline calorie thingy is 2,392, and im thinking of trying to reduce it to 2,200? is that okay? and how long should i keep that up before i lower it to say, 2,050? then 1,900?

when you lose a couple pounds you will have to readjust your baseline calories.

Also, when you're lifting weights and cycling you will become a very efficient calorie burner - the calories you put in will have to be very quality.

You might be a little hungry after working out - or very hungry. Lifting weights will increase your metabolism up to 48 hours after the workout.

Honestly, what gets me by is some kind of appetite suppression/stimulant. This keeps me energized and my appetite suppressed when dieting down. I think if you really want this you'll be able to achieve your goals without the aid of anything but diet, cardio and weight lifting.

k now, about that meal plan that you posted about

1) for meal 1, i basically extract the white part of 5 eggs, 1 whole egg, water (how much), and cinnamon and splenda, mix it in a cup and drink it? or wat? i've never done this, so yeah.

2)4oz lean meat, what kind of meat, can u have like home made stuff from ground beef? or wat?, and what can replace that 1oz almond fat source, i kinda have trouble with nuts cause i just got braces (sucks)

3) those 2 samples you gave, can i mix them up, like use meal 1 from sample 1, then meal 2 of sample 2?

4)how often should i weighlift, bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom