loudspeakers on a single Monitor

vlasios

Solid State Member
Hello everybody,
I have a single Lg 24" monitor that i use it with Chromecast adapter.
The problem is that this monitor has an output for the sound a stereo jack, and there i had put 2 loudspeakers but the volyme is not too much. It has to do with the power of the loudspeakers or if i put some more powerfull ones will be stronger the sound?
Thanks in advance

How do the speakers sound if you hook them up to a different device (like your phone or your computer)?

Do the speakers have a volume option on them?

Do they get louder if you turn the volume on the tv up?

How do the speakers sound if you hook them up to a different device (like your phone or your computer)?

Do the speakers have a volume option on them?

Do they get louder if you turn the volume on the tv up?

Little be louder but not so much, and yes the speakers have a volyme control but its 2,3 watts. What i was wondering its if the loud has to do with the output and not with the power of the speakers.

Sorry, I only half understand what you are saying but I'll try my best.

I'm certainly not certified to discuss watts and sound issues by any means, but here's my thoughts.

The speakers, without an amplifier, can only be as loud as the TV is outputting the signal.
The stronger the signal coming out of the TV, the louder the speakers will be.
In this case I'm going to say that the TV just doesn't send a lot of power out of the jack so the speakers can't make it any louder than what they receive.

Hopefully that makes sense, but I don't understand sound all that well so it's just my best guess.

What app are you using to Cast to the Chromecast? For instance, if you're using Netflix, then it has a volume control as well. You may need to boost the volume there.

Sorry, I only half understand what you are saying but I'll try my best.

I'm certainly not certified to discuss watts and sound issues by any means, but here's my thoughts.

The speakers, without an amplifier, can only be as loud as the TV is outputting the signal.
The stronger the signal coming out of the TV, the louder the speakers will be.
In this case I'm going to say that the TV just doesn't send a lot of power out of the jack so the speakers can't make it any louder than what they receive.

Hopefully that makes sense, but I don't understand sound all that well so it's just my best guess.

I think that its exactly as you wrote them. I use some different loundspeakers but very small difference. For volume needs amplifier.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom