Lots of issues with security on Windows

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, here's a tough one.

I recently restarted from scratch my Windows because of Spyware auto-installing and such. I don't even know how they came there. Now, here's the case:

I got a message from Mcafee that some sort of trojans were there and it deleted them. Now, why do I get crap like this when I only browse Google, CF, CV, TC, VTS and newgrounds? Seriously,I didn't went to Newgrounds yet and I'm still getting infected.

If it occurs again, I WILL have to use Linux...or Do that MAC OS patching for working on my PC (No net, no sound) Or try the latest from Vista once more. IfVista fails, I WILL use Linux for good. I have NO choice.

Now, the thing is: Why do I get so bloody infected? (Willing EVEN to use Win98 ...to see how it works on big guy like mine)

it seems the the trojans/spyware are permintily installed on your computer but macafee is blocking them from running so it resolts in you getting alot of pop-ups.My sujestion would be totaly reformating everything.

Either that or download like 5+ anti spyware and anti virus programs and run them in a row, works everytime.

This copy is from scratch. It's brand new from Wednesday...and I have full protection of almost 10 protection. If it occurs again, I will need to switch to Linux.

Back
Top Bottom