Lost the url address box

Audiophreak

Beta member
Hi all, my first post here and I unfortunately have a real basic and embarrasing question. I've done something, don't know what, and the url address box has dissapeared from my windows browser. Searched all through the options, control panel, etc, can't find out how to bring it back. Oh yeah, running xp pro. Thanks in advance for any help, much obliged.

In the top right of the browser window, there will be a winows picture floating there. Right click and select address bar. That will put it back.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Its nice to have a nice simple question on here again! Recently I've only been confident of half the answers!
You will get there! Just learn from what everyone else discusses.

Yeah - but until then - I shall have to just continue with my Joking-Arrogant-Confidence tone, coated by the excessive explanation marks in my Posts. As if I know all!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Recently I've only been confident of half the answers!

You know alot more than me
:)

Best way to do it is just read what other people post, like David said, you'll eventually pick it up, thats how ive learnt what i know :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol!

Yeah - there's always somthing to learn on here every single day - however much you know!

Yup, you come on here to have fun and help others, and you go away smarter

Back
Top Bottom