Losing sleeeeep

Avoid drinks that have stimulants in them before retiring is one thing. Another is if you have something on your mind write it down then let it go in your mind. Go back to it later.
When I can't sleep I meditate. Some times I find myself right where I sat several hours later.
Give it a shot.

i run into this sometimes, i found that getting some good comfortable pillows help, i got some filled with feathers and you dont need to move them around for ever to get them comfortable, you only need one... that helped with quality of my sleep

then, i began doing a daily workout routine, pushups, situps and leg workouts around mid-day, dont do this right before you go to bed because it will get your blood flowing and wake you up more than make you tired, make sure you turn your tv's volume low before you go to sleep and turn any un-needed things off in your room to make it as quiet as possible, give it a try tonight ;)

Ok,For the past few weeks i havent been getting much sleep and i have no clue why.

I go to bed around 10-10:30,and i dont fall asleep until around 2-3 in the morning!

Any Suggestions on how to fall asleep ?!??!

What time do you usually wake up?

listen to some music via headphones quite quietly, nothing like rock and roll though :) also do something like read or watch tv in bed, anything that requires effort and will tire you out, so when you feel tired you can start to lie down
I do all those things, including listening to rock, before i go to bed every night lol

Go to sleep later. What I do, since I hav sleep problems, is I go on the computer untill I can't hold my eyes open, then I fall into bed :)

LOL! I Should try that last one :D

I Normally wake up around 5 because thats when my dad leaves for work,and he isnt exactly quiet......I'll try these all out tonight,and post how i go :)

Back
Top Bottom