Looks like I'm getting a dash cam

Thanks. :)

It was recorded with a computer mike so the quality ain't that good but it was fun.
Here's another, both of them were Grand Funk Railroad songs but I don't sing, I just play.

In fact, back in the 60s I was was an instrumentalist in a Surf Intro band.

We were The Brazen Men. :D
Man, no substitue for the real thing. You are freaking great! :D

I tried using the "Electric Guitar" function on my keyboard once.... NOT the same thing. Not even close. No matter how hard you, or the device tries. :hide:

I love listening to origonal music, even if it is a cover, because it shows the subtle differences between everyone. A keyboard does not do that.

TL;DR, You are great! Keep it up!

Thanks. Glad you're back, I was starting to worry about that infection you're dealing with.

All taken care of?

By the way, I have a keyboard but haven't played with it much but I use it for working out the music because of the layout.

Another great video from you Celery, thanx for sharing.

And Strollin, that is a really good deal you got on that dash cam. :)

Thanks mate. :)

Wait a minute... video? What video? ;)

I had the mp3 converted to mp4 so the clip will be accepted by this forum. :D

Thanks. Glad you're back, I was starting to worry about that infection you're dealing with.

All taken care of?

By the way, I have a keyboard but haven't played with it much but I use it for working out the music because of the layout.
Yes, thank you for your thoughts.

Can I borrow that? (JK :lol: )
I played for a long time, but only by ear. Its so easy when you are copying music that the thing is designed for, but it gets harder when you are trying to emulate other things. Eventually, I started making music of my own, but using the stuff that I could get... Well, it would be more simple to explain it.

1995 is when I started. By 1998, I was able to create my own music. Now came the problem of recording. I never had much money, so I had to bridge this old thing that (though wonderful!) was built in 1990 roughly. It still had a huge audio port. At the time, I learned the difference, but I have forgotten so please forgive me.
So yes, I used an adapter that I was able to buy from walmart, and connected a two way 2.5MM jack/cord (I forgot the terms, man I am getting old!), that I found by luck in a lawn sale near by. Between that, and some audio mix/editing software, I was able to compile the crappy versions of my best music that I still have. Oh, and WinXP with 512MB ram. I ran that through my TV using similar money (The TV was old, and just what I needed.), and finally ending on my stereo sounded great. You do what you can with very little money and everything belonging to you. If I had the chance, I could recreate that or better in this instance, but nothing in this house belongs to me LOL.

The point is, I freaken love music of basically all types. Its as much of an art form as any drawing. If you look at my times above, you will see that it took me two years to learn. That is because I had no chance for any formal teaching. Keys first, horrible music second, then you build if you want to. Cynthias favorite thing was listening to me play once I got good, while laying her head on my shoulder. Others might disagree, but for me personally that was one of the greatest things that I have ever experienced.

To recap or TLDR
Old system is linked to Older keyboard, which branched to a decently old sound system, built on very little money which still was much better than anything that I had before then. And yes, it all had the base and treble speakers. The CD changer didnt work, but I had no use for it anyway.

Do you mind if I ask how you got started?

LOL, it is a video clip even though it's audio. :angel:

Draygoes, I wanted to play guitar after I heard The Ventures when I was ten years old. My dad got me a guitar with a "Play Along With The Ventures" album for Xmas. There was 4 songs on the album and I learned them. I wanted to learn more so I got my sis's piano books and saw that they was different so she taught me how to read the notations. I had to figure it out on my guitar as to where and what the notes were.

The rest is history. :)

I was looking through my archives and found more of my music clips. A lot of them were awful but that's how I learn, record and listen. I found one that might be interesting because of my dog Fisher. It's a song I made up and my dog was playing with his toy, attacking, growling and thrashing around. I was sitting here picking and grinning.

Say Draygoes, you want that keyboard? It's your if you'd pay shipping. I can use more room in my closet. :)

I don't use it anymore so it's collecting dust. It's a decent Yamaha and still practically new though I have it for a few years. It also got a kit to go with it.

Let me know.

Say Draygoes, you want that keyboard? It's your if you'd pay shipping. I can use more room in my closet. :)

I don't use it anymore so it's collecting dust. It's a decent Yamaha and still practically new though I have it for a few years. It also got a kit to go with it.

Let me know.

This is Draygoes logged into Nikons account. How much is shipping? :rofl: :lol: :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom