Looks like a clear win for Mak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a benchmarking site, for tech forums members to post there benchmarks, zedman made it for gurusan, but he also added a part called the kudos system to it for you can just join with you tech forums user name, (but not password) and then copy paste the code into your signature.

EDIT: I dug up the site...

TechForums - Benchmark

Do I need to join this site? What it is?

If you mean to join the site to get on that top ten list. No. I have not joined it and i seem to be at the top of it most of the time.:confused:

it's a benchmarking site, for tech forums members to post there benchmarks, zedman made it for gurusan, but he also added a part called the kudos system to it for you can just join with you tech forums user name, (but not password) and then copy paste the code into your signature.

EDIT: I dug up the site...

TechForums - Benchmark

I already got the kudos bar

Oooh nice kudos bar. Fancy-schmancy (spelling? :p)

EDIT: Okay I've posted 3 times now with the new bar and tech-forums keeps saying I posted the same thing twice. Is this a glitch with the bar?

Also do you start off with 1 kudos already?

Nah thats the whole VBulletin update...

We got a whole list of glitches in the Site Feedback Section

It's about time I told you how I found that site ;)

Well, I was doing my average S.E.O search to find inbound links to one of my domains.
Result 42 was the forum site. Turns out they had cached one of my threads with a sig from years back, Google has re-cached it and there it was, hanging in there at 42 ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom