Looks like a clear win for Mak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i dont post to have a high post count. Having a high post count doesnt mean anything if you are not helping people with those posts. I have seen forums where people had 30,000 posts but only like 5% of them were of real use. They go into a OT area where posts count and just post stuff away to get a high count and think that their ewang is massive cause of it.

I post to help. I could care less of anything else. Eliminating the Post count would be a blessing. :p

But i think it is sad that i go tthat many. 313 posts in a 7 day period. That is almost 45 posts a DAY. I need a life......................

nha mak we couldn't run the forum without you :p

But honestly i think we could do away with post count all together I think its prity pointless.

It does help a tiny bit. I know when I first came to the forums, I was happy when vernong answered my questions rather then people with 30 posts. And 9/10 the people with 50 posts said something completely retarded.

Just SAYING!

Yes but post count does not mean everything. It should matter if the person has 2 posts or 200,000. If they give good advice should be the main factor. People depends on the post count to see if they even want to bother with reading posts. I had that issue when i first started here.

People ignored me cause i only had a few posts. Even though i had already almost all of the knowledge i have today. I just expanded more to add Vista. So really nothing has changed but the number under my name.

The advice given is the important thing to me. Scary how i used to think that post counts were good. Then i hit like 2,000 and stopped caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom