Looking up post help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I now know how to tookup my past post.

But if I go to a past post that is Marked Close and I want to ask something els about the same thing how do I do this????

Well if you know how to "look-up your past thread" (if this is what you meant to say), then you could have not posted this in the hardware/software section. :)

You need to PM a mod with the thread and they can reopen it for you. If it's an old thread, they may recommend you start a new one.

Well since you just joined around 2 months ago I'm guessing that the thread isn't that old. Why was the thread closed? Since it is closed if you don't want to wait for it to be opened by a mod you could always start a new thread concerning your new problem. If it was closed for a reason that deals with breaking the rules then I would make sure that your new question does not do the same thing. Could you post a link to the thread you are talking about?

I am sorry I just ment if I look up a past post say I put up a post about FATs and I want to ad a new Q and A to it.

When I go to look up the post I want I can find it.
But they say Clossed and I don't see how to ad to it.

And what do you meen it can be opened by a MOD?

Once a post is closed you cannot add to it. They are usually closed for very good reasons and are rarely reopened.

It would be best to create a new thread concerning your questions.

Back
Top Bottom