Looking to hire web designers and graphic designers

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
My company DualServe are looking to expand and take on as much work as we can in the next few months. As a result we suddenly have openings in the company for experienced designers to build a name for themselves and make a nice stash of cash along they way.

Who do we need?
Web designers - with experience in PHP/(D/X)HTML/CSS and in the working of mySQL databases. Should also have knowledge of some stock software packages like ZenCart, phpBB, vBulletin and Drupal etc. but this is not essential as these softwares are heavily documented online.
Graphic designers - Experienced photoshoppers who can manipulate and edit images as well as do attractive eye-catching designs
Flash designers - Experienced users of Flash who can build movies, games, or websites in this program

There are no special requirements for these positions, you need only supply me with some evidence of your previous work and i'll consider you. I'll be replacing the "Client login" page on my site with a "The team" style page which will give a short bio of you and your web resume (in brief).

I will then construct a staff room/virtual office style page on the site which will list all the work we have available and you can look through the jobs (which will have a short description, a deadline, a list of what we need delivered and a figure that you will earn for the work on completion) and tell me what you'd be interested in taking. If you complete the work to a good standard in the allocated time you get paid. Pay days will be the second Monday of each month and will be made via paypal.

To conclude
Only serious applicants with a good CF rep need apply (no CF noobs)
You must be willing to work really hard to hit and beat deadlines
You must be online at regular intervals to talk to me about your progress on jobs
You should have a keen interest in your field and a record of experience
You must like making monies

Applicants just post a reply to this thread with what your applying for and a little sample of your work. I'm looking to hire around 5 people (at least) over this weekend.

I'm mainly looking to take on some young talent, if you're uncles are willing to teach you some graphic design, i'll take you on.

One of them has been teaching me some, and I'm taking courses in school, so I'm way better than I was a few years ago. I have learned to colorize B&W photographs. I might get back to you in a few months to a year if you're still looking for people.

I would help. But I'm lacking in ALOT of areas...graphics I'm alright..we've already had a big controversy about my website... ;)

lol

If you can show me some examples of your graphic work and tell me what you know how to do with graphics i'll take you on for some little projects. Once you've boned up on web design let me know. I'm bound to have something for you to make money on.

Tom,

I could do some coding for you, though I might not be very fluent with those programs, the languages I am pretty fluent with... If you would like to chat on msn: burn1337@gmail.com, yahoo: immortalymorbid, Aim: clownslick

If you can show me some examples of aestheticly pleasing web design i'll take you on.

Back
Top Bottom