Looking to get a Korean 1440p Monitor (Help)

WarrenX

In Runtime
Hey guys,

I have decided I am going to leave the world of 1080p. I am looking to get a Korean 1440p for hopefully ~$300. I have been doing some research and have narrowed down the field to these two Crossover monitors:

1. Perfect Pixel Crossover 2795 QHD Ahips LED 27" 2560x1440 LG IPS Monitor Matte | eBay

2. Perfect Pixel Crossover 27QHD IPS LED 27" 2560x1440 LG s IPS PC Monitor Glossy | eBay

I think I have accounted for most factors, but I am still a little confused about some nuances here and there such as the impact of matte vs. gloss, AHIPS, and overclocking potential.

Does anyone have any recommendations on either one of these two or another one I should consider? Thank you for any and all help in this matter.

You don't want a glossy panel, so that solves that.

Overclocking potential relies on the panel itself and is a gamble. They say 100hz but it could be 75, it could be 85, you never know until you get it.

Both are LG IPS panels so more than likely using the same panel with a different coating, just take note that these only utilize a single DVI-D DL port.

Just a heads up, but Newegg sells a similar panel and an Acer for similar cost if you don't want to take the risk on a Korean panel having dead pixels.

*Official Dealer* Perfect Pixel CROSSOVER 27QHD LED 27" WQHD 2560X1440 LG S-IPS DVI-D Computer Monitor *Tempered Glass - Newegg.com
Acer K272HULbmiidp Black 27" WQHD 6ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor IPS DCR 100,000,000:1(1,000:1) Built-in Speakers - Newegg.com

The Acer has different inputs and with DP the chances are higher of a possible overclock.

Back
Top Bottom