Looking for the right forum...

Abacene

Beta member
Hello.
I am trying to put together a system on a vehicle using solar panels to power hydrolysis to produce hydrogen for a hydrogen fuel cell multirotor/private drone.
I want to use 12VDC tire pumps to put the resulting hydrogen and oxygen into a couple of low pressure tanks. There are a couple of issues that come up with this that I need to check out with people who may have some experience that may somehow relate.

Yes, quite involved, and probably has nothing to do with this forum site - but I am having problems finding the right forum site for my needs, so I am asking if anyone knows of a good forum where I can deal with such diverse topics.

Thank you in advance...

All I can think of is a subforum within the StackExchange community. Possibly this one:
Engineering Stack Exchange

Depends on the specific issues you're having though, not trying to be funny, but unless the problem is to do with photovoltaics then you obviously don't want to be on a tire pump forum. Probably best to try and visit forums based on each specific problem than ones related to the whole project.

Back
Top Bottom