Looking for Programmer - TimeTrex Software Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilito92

Solid State Member
Hi All,

I am looking for a PHP programmer that can help me out with this project.

TimeTrex is a Time & Attendance Software used to track employee time, schedule work weeks,payroll administration and much more.

This software is available for free and it includes the source code. This project consists of making a few minor adjustments to the Time Trex software to work the way we want it to work.

You can find software information here: Time and Attendance
You can download the TimeTrex Standard Edition (Free) here: Time and Attendance, Employee Time Clock Software, Employee Payroll Software

The modifications I want to make to the software can be found here:

Reference A: TimeTrex Time and Attendance • View topic - Accrual Policy - Sick & Vacation Time
Reference B: TimeTrex Time and Attendance • View topic - Daily Overtime vs. Weekly Overtime
Reference C: TimeTrex Time and Attendance • View topic - Prevent Employees From Punching Before Lunch Ends

If you know someone that is good programmer or you are one yourself, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or replying to this thread.

Thanks,

W. Maldonado

This post was closed while we determined its legality, and it is fully legal. If someone wishes to help this user I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom