Looking for help

topgun750

Beta member
I got a problem. Whenever I chose to play a game or something that has graphic content on my computer, thousands of dead pixels appear. First only a few, and they change. Like if they were hopping around my screen. With time, more and more dead pixels occur. After a while, I usually get the blue screen error, when theres nothing left for me to do but reset the computer. Also, I really often get screen freezes. That occurs even while I am browsing internet or doing nothing on my desktop. All of a sudden the screen freezes for about 5 seconds, sometimes less, sometimes more not even allowing my cursor to move.

So, if anybody has any idea how to solve the problem, please share. If you need more information, Ill be more than happy to share everything I know with you. I dont know much about computers, so please try with the easy questions hehe :)

Thanks, Luka.

What kind of video card are you running on? VGA, DVI, display port? Is it onboard display adapter, PCI, PCI-E? Also, what other pertinent info do you have on your machine? Proc, Memory, Manufacturer, laptop or desktop...

Try downloading the latest video drivers from the manufacturer and installing them. If that doesn't help then you may need to replace your video card (or your motherboard if you are using onboard video).

What kind of video card are you running on? VGA, DVI, display port? Is it onboard display adapter, PCI, PCI-E? Also, what other pertinent info do you have on your machine? Proc, Memory, Manufacturer, laptop or desktop...

Well, Im not too good with computers, so I can only give you some information. I hope it will help you as much as possible though.

Ohh, and I already installed newest drivers, so thats not it. Im using GeForce 8500 GT. I kind of dont know where I can check other information, so if you can help me here as well, Id appreciate it alot. I can tell its not a laptop though, lol. I tried to upload a picture of what the game looks like on my computer, and how it looks when its working properly, but for some reason I couldnt upload it.

Back
Top Bottom