Looking For good computer

hasnoname

Beta member
Hi Im looking to get a computer for my room in the summer. But with so many computer brands out there i really dont know what brand to go with. And the most it could be would be about $600 to $650 dollars
If anyone could help me out that would be awsome.

I will be hooking my X Box 360 up to this computer
I will be using the internet alot and doing daily things such as having music, pictures, downloads etc.
I want a computer that will be fast on the web
The most i can spend is 650$

I am just looking for a fast and reliable computer

Thanks

I'm sure J03 will be along with a suggestion in a minute. For future reference questions like this should be in General Computer Hardware And Software section.

I recommend looking at some of the desktop computers that a manufactured by Acer, they are good quality for what you are getting. For example I got an AMD Quad core, 2 gigs of ram and a 320gb hard drive (Perfect for your music and films) for under £400 (About 700USD I think). The graphics card in it is integrated although it is one of the best chipsets on the market and can play games like call of duty 4. It even come with a 19'' LCD.

Have a look at THIS, that is the computer I have and it runs great.

$535 on that ebay item I sent you, do a little research and find other good deals. Consider building your own computer.

Look at a good value desktop produced like Acer. Or tell use what you need it for and what you're budget is like and we can help you build one yourself.

Back
Top Bottom