Looking for Advice...

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I was going to Inbox your self PP because for ages I've wanted to produce and make a Track using Sound Clips in order to make some sort of message mabie using AudiaCity (think thats rite) but decide to put it as an open thread in case anyone wanted to reply.

I'm looking to make some sort of music track, I've been looking at free samples available online and seen sites that are paid for, for entire Online Archives.. I've looked at the British Library of sound online but can't seem to find anything that I could use to make a simple track out of.. Mabie Political, something to have fun with.

This is something I've wanted to do for ages but keep putting it off, as I get lazy, but since I all ready have a YouTube account, I could use it for something I could create for free, mabie some sort of Political message, Music Track, Make a conversation up between people.. You have entire category online dedicated to free sound bytes and I'm curious if anyone can help out were to go and what software to use if not AudiaCity.

Any Ideas anyone.. Just something to have fun with!!

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been feeling right and I'll be in bed relatively early tonight in comparison to what I normally am.

I was looking to create something a bit out the ordinary and just have fun with it. Which is why I was looking at Human Voices, and Comedy sounds.

I don't have a great idea in mind, other than to find a free source and some basic editing software like Audia City. If I were to buy a Keyboard, and look to imput some Sounds of my own and have something set up hear at home, would I have to use paid for Software? Like an electronic keyboard.

Years ago I had a friend if you remember the very old South Park game that cam with .mp3 files as their source of sound, he created a Conversation that he made up just totally random and out the blue.. I was looking to mabie do the same, but I was prepared to spend money on a electronic keyboard. What would I need?

Well, a keyboard with either USB or Midi outputs. In some programs you can also use your actual typing keyboard as a keyboard and as an input device. Something silly and I think free, you could look up the Mario Paint creator. Lots of people make badass **** using that thing and they have one for the PC AFAIK.

When I'm making content I use some professional programs, some of which I had to pay for. EZ Drummer is a good way to make midi drums without knowing a lick of **** about actual drumming. There are also some free midi sound creators that I know of but the names are drawing a blank. Can't concentrate right now since I'm sick.

If you wanted to use a real keyboard with Midi output, I use a cheap small Midi to USB device called a Mio for my edrums.
Product - mio | iConnectivity

You can then use that with any DAW (digital audio workstation) without needing to worry about compatibility with a USB keyboard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom