Looking for a Way to Join MP3s

karling07

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I am looking for the SIMPLEST POSSIBLE software that will allow me to select as many MP3 files as I want and then select the amount of output files.

It will then take all of the files I selected and join them together, outputting the amount that I specified. And it needs to NOT cut into the different files

for instance, if I have 5 Audio files and I select output 2 files, I want it to output one file that has the first three, and then the other has 2. Not 2.5 in each one.

And it needs to output in MP3, not WAV.

Please give some suggestions and NO software that limits the length of the output/input files or any other limitations like that.

Quality really is important here and I would hope that the quality of the output files would be exactly the same as the input ones.

Thank you :)

07mackenzie said:
Hi,

I am looking for the SIMPLEST POSSIBLE software that will allow me to select as many MP3 files as I want and then select the amount of output files.

It will then take all of the files I selected and join them together, outputting the amount that I specified. And it needs to NOT cut into the different files

for instance, if I have 5 Audio files and I select output 2 files, I want it to output one file that has the first three, and then the other has 2. Not 2.5 in each one.

And it needs to output in MP3, not WAV.

Please give some suggestions and NO software that limits the length of the output/input files or any other limitations like that.

Quality really is important here and I would hope that the quality of the output files would be exactly the same as the input ones.

Thank you :)
Itunes? I use it to covert mp3 to mp3, or wav to mp3

Back
Top Bottom