looking for a site to buy a msi7800gtx

draconum

Daemon Poster
Hey
I'm looking for a site to buy a msi 7800gtx for 600usd (in total including tax shipping etc) and if it was a US based site they would need to ship to Canada... I had ewiz in mind but they're out of stock for some time because they unlisted the video card... and I wouldn't mind if somebody told me where I could get a 7800 for less then 500 usd (without tax and shipping) that would ship to Canada if they were US based... thanks for the help everybody.

Chris

Yeah, so if you have the patience for their awesome service and help, you would find that they ship it extremely fast. Haha, or you could find someother place.

damn looks like I'm not going to have the money coming in... so I'll just buy a half decent video card... maybe when I get the money the prices will be down or even something better will be out :)

Chris

If you're looking online, then I can think of one site: tigerdirect.ca, though I'm not sure how good the price for the 7800gtx is. I only got this from a friend, but I ended finding a better place to get my parts.

i use tigerdirect.ca. they are good. i have one question even if your not getting the card anymore, why are you asking the price to be in USD if you live in Canada.

Dishdog said:
i use tigerdirect.ca. they are good. i have one question even if your not getting the card anymore, why are you asking the price to be in USD if you live in Canada.

Well when I get my check from google it's in USD funds so it's sometimes easyer to know how much money I have and if I have enough in US, plus US based sites just have better prices.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom