Looking for a sercure case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
im looking for a good sercure case that has locks evrywhere on it to turn on the computer sides in the back psu area. But less then $150 and also a good case to that has good room.

The Thermaltake Shark, the case i have. Comes with 2 keys, the removable side panel can be locked. Along with the front cover, which has your power buttom, and your cd-drives ect. Its also a full tower, so its ideal for cooling systems. I think it has 8 HDD bay's, 5 drive bays, and 2 floppy bays. It is on the expensive side, xoxide has it for 152$. Maybe you can find it slightly cheaper, if your interested.

http://www.xoxide.com/thermaltake-shark-silver-va7000swa.html

Codeine said:
The Thermaltake Shark, the case i have. Comes with 2 keys, the removable side panel can be locked. Along with the front cover, which has your power buttom, and your cd-drives ect. Its also a full tower, so its ideal for cooling systems. I think it has 8 HDD bay's, 5 drive bays, and 2 floppy bays. It is on the expensive side, xoxide has it for 152$. Maybe you can find it slightly cheaper, if your interested.

http://www.xoxide.com/thermaltake-shark-silver-va7000swa.html

Yep, i've got the same case. It's a damn nice one! Attractive yet not over the top. Very large inside of case. STURDY! Sweet case!

Newegg.com for $146.00

yea i was thinkning about that case before but i didnt know about it being lockable and stuff. yea i mit get taht one maybe but if someone esle mit know of other case mid or whatever for other computer im going ot be building it has to be lock-up from some family members i have that if they touch a computer it gets virus NO JOKE THEY DO. so i will get that shark but is there some others that would serve my purpose. For mid and i can keep locked FROM THE FAMILY MEMBERS.

Ahh... wouldnt it be simpler to password protect either the windows startup, or startup from the bios. that way u dont need to lock anything just input a password.

yea i have that in place but then they will try to get in the sides and jack around the inside of the computer. and break my cd-romfront which they did before. im trying to get a idea they are coming in july so i need to save to get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom