Looking for a new case

culexor

Daemon Poster
Hey, I'm looking for a new case. My budget is about $150. I would like a good solid case, with some cable management slots, etc. My PSU is not modular and it has some really long cables that are just a mess. I don't want an Antec Nine Hundred, so don't even think about recommending that to me. I don't want anything too flashy and extreme looking. I want something more simple. I want something like a CM Cosmos. I would get a Lian-Li 1010, but they are very expensive, but I think its sexy. If you can find me a good deal on either one of those, I would be grateful. Keep in mind, I want something that looks fairly simple, I would like to stay away from side windows. I don't care if the case is too loud considering my PSU is rediculously loud, so thats not an issue. I am open to any suggestions, they do not have to meet the criteria above, but that stuff is preferred. Once again, NO ANTEC 900's (or Twelve Hundreds)!

My budget is about $150

Can't go wrong with a case from tiger direct.ca:

T925-4000-01.jpg

$142.00 Canadian

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1010722&Sku=T925-4000

You can't go wrong with a COOLER MASTER RC-690.

Re-read his first post guys. You're missing his points:

My budget is about $150.

I would like a good solid case, with some cable management slots, etc.

I don't want anything too flashy and extreme looking. I want something more simple.

Keep in mind, I want something that looks fairly simple, I would like to stay away from side windows.

My budget is about $150

so far i like the cm rc-690 but its almost the exact same as my current case (centurion 5). i do like the price though.

yeah... but
That's an awfully big "but" considering some of the cases that were suggested.

Here's an example:
I don't want an Antec Nine Hundred, so don't even think about recommending that to me. I don't want anything too flashy and extreme looking.
So what does Techmaster05 suggest:
pay a bit more and you can get the Antec 1200
Same case, only bigger and more expensive. :rolleyes:

There are some nice Lian Li cases in your price range: Newegg - Lian Li - $100 - $200

The LIAN LI Lancool PC-K10B looks interesting. :D

Back
Top Bottom