Looking for a KVM Switch

Stacheldraht

Beta member
So I am in the market for a KVM switch. I am looking for the most basic and cheap solution that I can find. The only thing that I am worried about with cheap models is having some sort of loss in video quality due to the video feed having been split. Does such a thing happen? All I need to do is share a keyboard mouse and monitor between two towers and nothing more (printers/speakers/etc) So if anyone has had good or bad experinces with some KVM switches, some input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you. Those are well priced. Like one of the comments said ... I am worried about quality loss with my LCD! At least Newegg will take my product back!

I have an LCD too. Quality is great. I'm using a Samsung Syncmaster 152T digital LCD and it's as sharp as a CRT to an extent. I am very satisfied with it and recommended this to my friends too. I don't see any abnormal degradation with video quality, just the typical LCD limitations compared to CRT.

TRDCorolla said:
I have an LCD too. Quality is great. I'm using a Samsung Syncmaster 152T digital LCD and it's as sharp as a CRT to an extent. I am very satisfied with it and recommended this to my friends too. I don't see any abnormal degradation with video quality, just the typical LCD limitations compared to CRT.

I am sold. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom