Looking for a girlfriend

well i have palmla for when i get lonley lol

but in all seriousness im not sure if that is your intention cos in the op you said you just enjoyed talking , anyway we dont have a lot of female members round here cos they all get scared off because every time they post a welcome thread it always goes to like 10 pages plus whereas usually welcome threads go to 3 maybe 4 pages at a push :rolleyes:

Also just because they dont game dosent mean they dont share other interests . i mean my GF isnt interested in computers or gaming or anything like that but we have still been going out for more than a year now we have other shared interests such as music and stuff like that so yer just because they arent a geek gal dosent mean you wont have anything else in common like musical tastes so yer just stick at it and try and find another common ground if you struggle with confidence and are a bit shy then maybe going out and just talking to girls at the mall etc would be a good idea that way there is nothing to be nervous of because you probably aren't going to ever see them again so if you fcuk it up theirs no embarrassment of seeing them everyday and remembering but anyway there's nothing to be nervious of just be you and if they dont like you then fair enough

man, people have blown this thread way to out of proportion...its quite funny if you ask me!

Because if your looking for a female, I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree man lol. There is alot of meat on this forum if you know what I'm saying (it's a sausage fest here:p). Neodude112320 is right, by our last count there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 girls....none of which post very regularly lol. Other than Shanaya that is.

hey im a female and i post regularly on here LOL :D but i aint chatting with no 16 yr old gl to you falcon u picked the wrong site ;)

Because if your looking for a female, I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree man lol. There is alot of meat on this forum if you know what I'm saying (it's a sausage fest here:p). Neodude112320 is right, by our last count there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 girls....none of which post very regularly lol. Other than Shanaya that is.

hey im a female and i post regularly on here LOL :D but i aint chatting with no 16 yr old gl to you falcon u picked the wrong site ;)

Some guys just don't learn, eh?;)

Don't come online looking for chicks..chicks are meant to be FOUND in the OUTSIDE world...go to a party, or if your a kid look at school...

Don't come on forums and ask for a date...

Back
Top Bottom