Looking for a decent, low cost Elliptical Machine

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
Pretty straightforward, does anyone have suggestions or experience purchasing an elliptical machine for their home? I moved into a new apartment about two months ago and have practically been a slave to my 60" Samsung. I figure I'm going to spend hours at a time watching Netflix, Blu-rays, etc, I might as well sneak in a good workout rather than simply lounging on the couch.

I'm looking for something $300 and under that's decent, and am also curious about the size and wieght of the machine inside the box for transport. I'm on a ground floor apartment so I don't have to worry about stairs, so if possible I was hoping to be able to transport and assemble it myself to save on delivery and installation costs.

I thought about ordering one on amazon but I would have to know exactly when it was being delivered to take the day off of work. It's a nice apartment complex, but I'm still wary of leaving stuff out by the door all day while I'm not there. I doubt anyone would walk away with it given the possible size and weight of the box, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom