Looking at some old posts, when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
-I noticed how many of the members never came back to the forums!:confused:

http://www.techist.com/search.php?s...rchid=300412&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=27

I know this sounds pointless but, what happens to these people? do they just forget about the forum? And most of them leave after posting one thing with like, Five words in each post! And there usually usless, and are something sombody else allready suggested! why do you think people do this?
:confused: :cool:

Most people search up forums like these for help with a problem and don't care to be part of communities online like us heavy posters do. I remember I searched up this forum because I was planning on building my current system and I wanted opinions. I found this place welcoming enough though that I decided to stick around.

thats funny, cuz ya'll got me to trying to remember what my situation was when I stumbled across TF....can't for the life of me remember what it was.....well whatever it was i am glad i found TF!!

oh, i remember, it's FREE!!!.....wait a sec, thats what kept me here....hmmmmm....now what the heck was it? (scratching my head w/ponderous look on my face)

--jak

jaksback said:
thats funny, cuz ya'll got me to trying to remember what my situation was when I stumbled across TF....can't for the life of me remember what it was.....well whatever it was i am glad i found TF!!

oh, i remember, it's FREE!!!.....wait a sec, thats what kept me here....hmmmmm....now what the heck was it? (scratching my head w/ponderous look on my face)

--jak

run a search on your username for all forums listed in descending order by date

Often, a person may want a problem solved. They need to ask somewhere, but often they do not want to join the community after doing so...they just wanted their problem solved, and they got it, and that's all that they feel is necessary. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom