lookin for a laptop

Okay, let's see your suggestion then. Oh, wait...

MooseMan said:

Let's see mine...

willing to go up to 1500 USD

$1,499.00

but i want a good light

4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)

thin laptop

0.95 inch (2.41 cm)

good battery life

In our test, the 13-inch MacBook Pro got 3:31 of battery compared to the 3:46 of the 15-inch MacBook Pro. We used the same metrics as the previous MacBook Pro test—medium brightness, Wi-Fi on, keyboard backlight on low, H.264 movie—and got about an hour more on each machine. That's a pretty incredible jump just from a change (non-user replaceable battery) that most people won't notice.
List some suggestions before you go ahead and criticize mine. It's merely a suggestion based on his needs, not a mandate on what to get.

i dont belive thats flabbergasted
just ashamed
and MooseMan your right
i DONT want one (wont go there)
(okay i will)
i said a pc not an over priced netbook
dont need a numberpad
and what little searching ive done on newegg brings up that Aspire laptop with the old CPU at 1.2GHz
so yeah ill keep looking

i dont belive thats flabbergasted
just ashamed
and MooseMan your right
i DONT want one (wont go there)
(okay i will)
i said a pc not an over priced netbook
dont need a numberpad
and what little searching ive done on newegg brings up that Aspire laptop with the old CPU at 1.2GHz
so yeah ill keep looking

Why would I be ashamed? You know, when someone tries to help you, you should at least show some sign of appreciation. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search.

Why would I be ashamed? You know, when someone tries to help you, you should at least show some sign of appreciation. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search.

there is appreciation
its just small, and unannounced
if i had wanted a Mac
i wouldnt have asked for help finding a laptop
Macs dont as much of a large selection that Windows based laptops do
its much easier to choose a Mac
but i can get a better performing laptop (or one better suited for my needs) for the same price as a Mac

Back
Top Bottom