Look what i just found yay

lol more cash than my mankey job. i wish i could have a computer job. i hate working on tues nights. its so boring + i have to do like 45 mins of cleaning. its even worse on a school day as i have to come home then leave straight away :(

rant over
i cant even get a job at the moment :( but still i am gonna start looking properlty after my exams cos i cant realy look for a job and do exam revision at the same time

i only work 9 and 1/2 hours a week so it doesnt affect my revision much, mainly because i dont do much anyway :p

If you think that sucks, then tell you what: I still don't have a dam job! I've applied to oh so bloody places...I got only 1 freaking interview!!! And the lady doesn't look like she's calling me...

If you think that sucks, then tell you what: I still don't have a dam job! I've applied to oh so bloody places...I got only 1 freaking interview!!! And the lady doesn't look like she's calling me...
yea i dunno why im moaning atleast ive got some sort of cash coming into my bank. it will help pay for the running of my car when i get one soon :D
edit: work time :(

Back
Top Bottom