Longest song you've ever heard!

Ok, just wondering, because for th past 35 minutes I've had some techno music on. And I went to change the song, and I was socked! The song that is going, has a total length of 1hour 16minutes and 10seconds. Incredible! The song is called, "Trance Energy" by ID&T. The song right after it is 1hr 12minutes and 41seconds. AMAZING! How do they do it!

So, what is the longest song you've EVER heard?

Man, mine is way longer then your guys'. And no, they don't sing in it, a lot of songs actually don't have lyrics. :)

JustinMcG67 said:
Man, mine is way longer then your guys'. And no, they don't sing in it, a lot of songs actually don't have lyrics. :)

Yeah, well Techno is different. You can just keep doing beats and all that stuff for a while, but you can't play the guitar or sing for over an hour straight without some kind of strain.

Well yes, but I don't care how the song is made, just that it's good. In which case, this techno song, is incredibly long. :eek:

Yeah, I never questioned the quality, but I was just saying that you can't directly compare them since you have to factor in other things too.

kraftwork have a whole batch of songs betwwen 8 and 11 minutes long.
but this song is the longest in the guiness book of records.
"Music trivia hounds and Guinness World Record know-it-alls could reel off the fact that Butler's 1996 single "The Devil Glitch" does indeed hold the record for "The World's Longest Recorded Pop Song", clocking in at 69 minutes and including over 500 verses."
woz

...longest song I have ever heard that is actually good is The End by The Doors...of course anything that Jim Morrison touched is magic...

Back
Top Bottom