London terror attack

I hope I don't get rapped for this but.

Terror attacks across the U.K is the (our) Governments fault. They (The Government) have been letting in non British foreign nationals for years and I mean we have generations of family's in the U.K from eastern country's with what their is very little to no settlement in regards to culture and way of life in their native home land.

Personally speaking I honestly believe the terrorist incidents that's have happened and that are happening now are designed to influence the general election because the government being conservative will take no **** but corbyn has very different views on the world of terrorism than may our current prime minister.

Corbyn has said he will not use nuclear weapons and that's enough imo to justify the attacks to influence the election for labour to win.

The attacks will continue for the foreseeable future simply because its a generational war and their is no easy answer to someone that is open to being brain washed and believing fear is the answer to achieve what you want.

I don't know what ISIS or ISIL philosophy is and I'm not bothered but taking a human life under most circumstances is murder. But then again, Religion Land, and natural materials is what its all about.

Personally speaking I'd be curious to see what actually happens to the vermin that are killing in the name of this war when it comes to all that religious crap they believe in, in the after life. We'll all be their one day but blowing you self up in the name of a holy war. Life WTF, lol.

Spud - maybe you should look up what the "philosophy" of Isis, Isil, and other muslim extremists actually are. I think it may "bother" you more than you think.

Back
Top Bottom