Lol! Newegg On Price Is Right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who that is. Didn't even know the Brits had a version of the Price Is Right. Bob Barker was sort of an institution, though. Big shoes for anyone to fill. I don't think Carey is very good but I also can't think of anybody offhand who would be better. I know there was talk of Rosie O'Donnel doing the show but that my have just been a horrible nightmare...

are you kidding me? bob barker is known worldwide for his price is right shows... he was amazing

an actual geniunely nice tv host guy

temptation is a pretty gay show... jesus

anyways, carey is definately one of the best candidates for replacement of barker, he'll get better with age

rosie o'donnel would have butchered the role... "HAW HAW HAW HAW" every five minutes... omfg

Newegg's getting a lot of attention and definitely growing in popularity. But they better watch out because with all this fame, prices tend to go up too!!! They tend to spend more money and next thing you know, they're no longer the low price leader and customer service. That's one bad thing about companys getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Eventually, beaurocracy kicks in and everything goes down the drain.

Newegg's getting a lot of attention and definitely growing in popularity. But they better watch out because with all this fame, prices tend to go up too!!! They tend to spend more money and next thing you know, they're no longer the low price leader and customer service. That's one bad thing about companys getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Eventually, beaurocracy kicks in and everything goes down the drain.

thats not necessarily true... they might lower prices even more because with more sales, they can afford to lower price margins because of the sheer amount they sell

thats not necessarily true... they might lower prices even more because with more sales, they can afford to lower price margins because of the sheer amount they sell

As a student of economics I hope sincerely that your way is the way it happens but I remain skeptical. I have faith that they know if they start to raise their prices they'll lose customers pretty quickly, though. Zip Zoom Fly and Tiger Direct are only a few clicks away if Newegg becomes too expensive. Not to mention Buy.com and so forth.

Bob Barker was actually mean on some episodes, but then again he had some stupid contestants. I think there's lot of others who would be better than Drew Carey.

He definitely would get frustrated some times, especially with certain really old contestants who couldn't manage to follow the simple rules for their games (Just drop the Plinko chips dammit!). But it was cool because you'd be frustrated with them, too, just from watching them. I remember watching him a lot over summer vacation because the show was on right around lunch time. Good times! :)

I certainly hope that's the case with Newegg. Reduction in price or keeping them competitive at least. One things for sure: they're still great when it comes to product roll out. As soon as I order something, I usually get it within 2-3 days. I live in California though so most of their stuff is right here :p.

Off topic, I didn't know if you guys know about this, but Intel layed off like 1,000 managers back in 05-06 when sales were down (AMD kicked their butts when they rolled out their Athlon 64s). Remember that? Intel was furious with AMD so they decided that the high level of buearocracy wasn't working out. They still have that heirarchy, but is has significantly been reduced. Now, they can make speedier decisions. I had to do a case study on Intel which is how I know of this.

He definitely would get frustrated some times, especially with certain really old contestants who couldn't manage to follow the simple rules for their games (Just drop the Plinko chips dammit!). But it was cool because you'd be frustrated with them, too, just from watching them. I remember watching him a lot over summer vacation because the show was on right around lunch time. Good times! :)

I hated some of the idiots on there, he'd tell what to do and they'd do the opposite. Surprised he never had a stroke or heart attack.

are you kidding me? bob barker is known worldwide for his price is right shows... he was amazing

an actual geniunely nice tv host guy

temptation is a pretty gay show... jesus

anyways, carey is definately one of the best candidates for replacement of barker, he'll get better with age

rosie o'donnel would have butchered the role... "HAW HAW HAW HAW" every five minutes... omfg

that both made me laugh, and its true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom