LOL.....lazy kid on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg someone to buy this book and share it on here so we can all laugh at it's stupidity.

edit:

Next up: The Lazy Kid ebook
Ok, that's not the actual title of the ebook that I read the other night. But ****, I don't even know what the title is. I purchased it from IBitTheSheriff.com.On to the rather short review…

Lucky for me, the ebook was actually in PDF format. It's also another short ebook at only 14 pages long. But it's pretty **** packed with useful info. The ebook essentially talks about how Jamie and Leslie, the siblings and authors of the ebook, got into selling tickets on Ebay. I read a similar ebook on how to sell tickets many years ago when I first started on Ebay.

I do like their honesty. They admit that they're not filthy rich by using this method. And they didn't post any fake photos of extravagant houses and cars. But they do talk very briefly about their comfortable lifestyle.

Like the previous ebook that I reviewed, this one uses subheadings separate the information for easy reading. I won't reveal the authors' sources where they get the tickets. You'll have to buy the ebook. But they do go in pretty good depth on the importance of supply and demand, venues, popularity of the artist/band, presales, whether to sell single tickets or not, premium seats, and when ticket auctions should end. They also include a list of resource links that will help you sell your tickets better.

My recommendation: I do recommend this ebook, especially for those who are regular concert goers or know who's popular. The ebook is a quick and easy read with good examples as well as resources. So even novice ticket sellers such as myself could learn how to make a few extra bucks on the side.

Interesting..

So basically they searched through google for hours gathered a load of semi-useful infortmatio on tickets, did actually manage to make $40, and thought 'Lets sell this crap on ebay' and thats how they're really making money.

That's no fun.. we can always buy it... scan everything.. then refund it... and only have paid two bucks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom