LOL holy pancake for sale.....

How do people get away with crap like that, don't Ebay monitor advertising on there site?. it did make me laugh though.

How do people get away with crap like that, don't Ebay monitor advertising on there site?. it did make me laugh though.

They do, but it's not really harming anyone when you really think about it. I mean look, it's had over 1,000 views but not a single bid. At least ONE of those views was from a very devout Catholic or something of the sort yet NO bids at all.

Wow, people can come up with some of the stupidest things. If the starting bid was lower like say 50 cents I might buy it just to say I bought something that stupid on ebay. Then I would sell it to the Catholic church or eat it...

OMFG, that is just plain stupid. You hear it on the news too. I guess I'll go make me a peanut butter sandwich......whoops, the peanut butter has Christ's image on it!!!! *bow down and never eat again*

It's funny, because I think if Christ was going to "reappear" I highly doubt he'd do it...in someone's food.

yes because that is soooo obviously jesus and mary on that pancake. Seriously WTF?

Back
Top Bottom