lol CoD2 Control?

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Hey,

Sorry i feel stupid asking this :p....but does anyone know which is the default key to throw a "stick bomb"....lol i finally got it working and now i picked up some and it doesn't tell me which key throws one, and i can't even find it in google :(....didnt think i should post it in General Hardware and Software cause its sorta a weird question :p....thanks in advance and btw it is an amazing game!

Thanks,

Matt

EDIT: Well, i have now found out that you need to walk up to the tank and put them on.....so sorry bout the thread but i was all anxoius to continue playing the game and it was frustrating me lol..

Yeah, when you approach the target in yello there is a message that appears. Press f (or action) to plant

Yeah i was just too scared to walk over to it and was trying to throw something like a grenade at it.....then i finally decided to go closer and saw the yellow target thing....thanks

Matt

I just finished the ones where you have to take over City Hall (i can't remember the name) and i think the one i'm just starting is called "The Battle Of El Alamein" in North Egypt i think. And whilst im at it, has anyone played CoD: United Offensive, the expansion. I'm contemplating whether to get it or not lol...

Matt

Back
Top Bottom